All coaches have also been given team admin privileges for their associated team.
This information will also be visible on the Pitchero club and manager apps.
To keep traffic moving to the website and to ensure it is useful and used we need to add information to your relevant page regularly and keep it up to date.
This website is for the benefit of your teams and the more it used the better it will be for communication.
I ask that all teams complete the following.
1. Please ask any other coaches, players to add themselves to the relevant team page.
2. Ask for volunteers to be team admins for your team page to ensure the data is up to date.
3. Up date the information that is shown on the page if it is not correct, such as training and the info shown on the homepage.
4. Add A team Photo on the homepage along with any other relevant team/player photos.
5. If the results or fixtures are not updating on your page, apply to be a division admin for that division.. Once an admin it is as easy as clicking one button to sync the results and fixtures with the full time page. http://help.pitchero.com/knowledgebase/articles/4103-what-is-a-division-admin
5. Up date team and club events or send event details to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can updated on the website and through social media.
6.Send all team sponsors to email@example.com, with web address or details of the sponsor to add to the website.
Have at look at what you can do ands if there are any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 16:06 - 24 Sep 2017 by WWAFC Admin